Saturday, March 8, 2008

technical difficulty.

I am experiencing technical difficulty. If you have emailed me and are wondering why I am being so rude as to not reply, well you are not alone! we are currently having some technical difficulties sending email. we did not know this for a few days as it appears that the emails are sent. and we are still receiving email, but none are going where they should. please be patient and we hope to be up and running soon. so no thinking i'm just ignoring you. i am now going to update my blog. man, its been a while.

1 comment:

sydney said...

I wondered why your mail came back "undeliverable". It's not like you haven't had ALOT to do lately.....finding time to update a blog or mess with the computer is probably at the bottom of your "to do" list. Don't worry, we still love you! Look forward to hearing from you when you get things straightened out! Sydney