Preschool has begun, the kids are in full swing at school, Coleman turned 3 today, as well as some remaining end of summer details and Labor day details. But my friends, I am too tired to blog it. No, let me rephrase that. I could manage tonight, its just in the morning, I wouldn't be so happy :)
Not that I ever have more than a few comments from my famous crew of um 4, but just in case there are more readers than commenters (b/c commenting is hard? painful? time consuming?) I am just putting the word out that there will be some serious blogging going on this weekend. Prepare yourselves! and know that I am surviving my somewhat hectic yet totally fulfilling life.
6 comments:
I will be anxiously awaiting the post on Coleman's first days of preschool. We are so excited for him to come play tomorrow and you will just have to overlook the total disaster that is my house. I am not good at unpacking. And I promise to be better at commenting but you know I read your blog all the time.
Another comment from a reader and slacker commentator. I love being a part of your "Life." :o)
I LOVE your blog! I think you have a whole secret club of people who read and never post! :)
as one of the 4 semi-regular commentators. i feel an obligation to rally the troops and flood kimberly's comment section of her blog! as a fellow blogger i understand the importance of a simple comment posted by a friend or family member. so lets go people!!! :)
i'm glad no one took offense to my little bit of sas and sarcasm. I realize that tone of voice cannot be heard online so I was hoping y'all knew me well enough to know when i was having some fun!!
And in all honesty blog for myself. I am anxious to have my 2008 blog in print in the form of a book from blurb. but a part of me does secretly desire comments as well :)
so thanks to all you commentators! you totally brighten my day!
I blog for myself, too, as a way of journaling with pictures, but I do admit that it feels good when I see I have comments :)
So, I hear ya, girl! Looking forward to the serial posting!
Post a Comment