Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

It was a really nice Halloween. Here are a few reasons why:

The weather was a mild 58. (yes that is a REALLY nice temp for this time of year). Big, heavy coats were not required for the first time in so many years I can't even remember.

Ashley and Coleman were so excited. Really excited.

Maryann and Kimberlee went with us. Kimberlee was the perfect Snow White.

Coleman was a little timid at houses with barking dogs. He also wanted to be sure I always held his hand. I so didn't mind.

They just had fun. Hard to explain - they were all caught up in the "magic" of knocking on doors and getting treats. Loved watching them.

Ashley and Coleman were tired after a few streets and their bags were so heavy.

Ashley still got to hand out candy to a few straggling trick or treaters. She really likes this part.

They got really good candy and were excited to check it all out.







2 comments:

Maryann said...

I love that they thought they had so much candy after only a few streets. Kimberlee's pumpkin was so heavy too. I love the pictures. I will have to get copies. Thanks for letting us tag along.

Johnny and Kaley said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad it was such a nice night and it looks like they made out pretty well. Cute costumes!