Monday, August 10, 2009

Sue.

All of my kids love animals. particularly dogs. and we have had our share of them. currently we are pet-less and I could not be happier. why buy a dog and the long term commitment that goes with it when we can borrow dogs from grandaddy pretty much whenever we want?? A few weeks ago, we had Sue for a week and Ashley was in dog-heaven.

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

how precious! My dad only has one german shorthair right now... her name is Jo Jo.

kmoe said...

you can send her our way when you are done. my kids would love a dog :)

Linda said...

Rent-a-pet! It's a good thing! :D

Liz said...

I completely agree with you. Who needs one - more - thing to keep us busy and make us uptight? I like the "rent-a-pet" idea, but even better, let's just visit all of grandma's pets and leave them at her house.