Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ashley. Age 8. part one.


she's a girl. my one and only girl. and boy am i happy that she loves all things girly.


she loves her barbies.


and her american girl dolls.


she loves reading. especially the daisy meadows "fairy" books



stuffed animals. she loves her animals way too much to have them sleep on a shelf. they need to be close and warm and comfy.


she loves painted nails and curled hair.



and let's not forget dancing, playing school, littlest pet shops, make-believe games, drawing, all accessories, hannah montana, and taylor swift.


and i can't forget her giggle.



stay tuned for more on my favorite little girl.


4 comments:

kmoe said...

thank you :) great post! ashley just seems so old to me. when you don't see someone its like they don't age. i feel like she has lost all the baby in her face and she is looking more like a teenager. do you feel like that or is it just me. elliana will be 8 in just two short years but it does not seem possible for her to be so grown up. maybe she already is and i just don't realize it.

Linda said...

Ashley has grown up into such a beautiful girl! Thanks so much for sharing her girly goodness. I'm suffering from a lack of 'girl' in my home and it's just an awful way of life!

Stephanie Lanoy said...

she's such a cutie. I love babysitting her, and I've never heard her say anything mean to her brothers. She's a sweetheart.

katie said...

what a fun blog to read! I love that you took pictures of everything important to Ashley - what an awesome way to capture her now ... 'cause it'll change so quickly, and too soon, she will be a "big girl." I'm inspired. I'm going to "capture" some of my kids' toys and books and loves so it won't be forgotten.
You are so cool!!